Sunday, October 14, 2018

Construction Work

I am in the process of reworking this blog over. I was originally going to post the stories on here to read- the short "web versions" any way. Seeing as some I actually want to publish, and I believe other authors do this; have on their website story synopsis of their work, that's what I'm going to do. I don't know who's seen this site, but if you make your way back, you'll know I started this years ago. Some of the stories were started years prior(Zeropikia for example) and I've hit many a hardship to where I can't or don't want to write. It will happen though! I've been slowly and surely getting back on it by writing other things other places. Like Rayne would say; "it's the calm before the storm." I might actually put some small stories on here. I also found not too long ago, some plagerized work of mine. When I find them all, that will be posted too, I've been working on that post. I have some other things that have been stuck on my blogs draftboard for a year(s) I need to address too. I guess that's it for now.

If you're interested in what I've been writting lately, please see my stuff on Medium 
You get three reads a month for some crazy reason, you only however pay $5 a month as a paid member. Join up and read. I don't get paid to tell you that, I do get paid if paid members give my post claps, however. Help this po boy make money. There is no advertising or pop-ups or anything, even for free memberships. Hell a few celebrities sometimes write things. Hey; I just want to get my car fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment