Saturday, April 19, 2014

City Tours

Something hopefully very awesome has started, and you really don't need to worry about it. Bwahahaha! I've decided to start a manga, this is hard work and is going to take a long time to do. I' not making a web comic, something I hope to publish. Once I get each volume done, then I'll serch for a way to publish it. Kinda ass backwards, but I won't need to worry too much on deadlines. I'm going to need to step up my drawing skills. Now, I don't have any sort of digital drawing prohram, so everythinh will be done with pencil and pen, from there I'll worry about how to row through the gears to make it publish worthy.

I already have the plot in mind, amd one of the main characters. What would be awesom is a rihht to left format like a traditional Japanese manga! I habe a lot of work ahead of me, Don't expect to see anything soon, except some spoofs, shorts, or noncanononical strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment